Hi Rob,

On 29 April 2015 at 02:48, Rob Hoelz <rdho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> With the pending shutdown of Google Code, I have noticed that
> prosody-modules has moved to hg.prosody.im.  What is the way for developers
> to submit new modules for Prosody going forward?  Will some developers be
> granted push access to hg.prosody.im, or should we go with the "create a
> clone and send a mail with a link" model?

For now, please continue to push to Google Code as before. The
shutdown is some months away yet, and we'll announce the plan for
moving forward soon.

The prosody-modules on hg.prosody.im is a read-only mirror, and we've
had that for a long time (before the announcement from Google). If you
want to clone the repository to a server, it's fine to use this (and
then you won't have to change it later).

> Assuming the latter for now, I have created a copy of the prosody-modules
> repository at https://bitbucket.org/hoelzro/prosody-modules, with a small
> module I wrote for setting Prosody's process name (mod_proctitle), if anyone
> is interested in such a module.

Oh, that's really nice. We've had an open issue about that for a
looong time: https://prosody.im/bugs/89