On 2015-08-25 08:40, Gauri Padbidri wrote:
> The problem is when I query Prosody to give me a list of Chat rooms for
> the given user, it will return me the PUBLIC Chat rooms but NOT the
> PRIVATE Chat rooms I created...Is it because I have set
> "muc#roomconfig_publicroom" to FALSE, which makes them hidden publicly ?
> Also, what configuration can I do on Prosody Config to fetch Private
> Rooms as well.

This is the bit that generates the list of rooms:
http://hg.prosody.im/0.10/file/8b4c8e957211/plugins/muc/mod_muc.lua#l129

It only checks if the room is hidden, so it would need to become more
complicated in order to also show private/hidden rooms to those who
would be allowed to see it.  And who would be allowed to see it?
Owners?  Any members?

Kim "Zash" Alvefur