Hi All,

Chat Cleint : Converse
XMPP Server : Prosody 0.10.

I am trying to create PRIVATE Chat rooms, where the Chat rooms should be
VISIBLE to only the Participants of the Chat room and NOT publicly. For
that I have done the following configurations :
                    var configArray = [];
                    configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('FORM_TYPE',
'http://jabber.org/protocol/muc#roomconfig'));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_roomname',
chatroomName ));
                    var displayName = chatroomName.replace(/[_]+/g, " ");;

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_roomdesc',
displayName )); // Changing Chat Room Name

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_persistentroom',
1)); // Making a Persistant Private Chat Room ----------------------(1)

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_publicroom', 0));
// Converting Public Room to Private Chat Room ------------------(2)

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_changesubject',
0));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_whois',
"moderators"));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_roomsecret', ""));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_moderatedroom',
0));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_membersonly', 0));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_historylength',
20));

The problem is when I query Prosody to give me a list of Chat rooms for the
given user, it will return me the PUBLIC Chat rooms but NOT the PRIVATE
Chat rooms I created...Is it because I have set "muc#roomconfig_publicroom"
to FALSE, which makes them hidden publicly ? Also, what configuration can I
do on Prosody Config to fetch Private Rooms as well.

Any coding / configuration guidelines will be great help. Thanks !