Copypasted from mod_role.lua header:

```
9. Maybe release a free edition, with limited functions, such as only first 2
actors are support, only same (local) domain are supported.
```

Please, read about GPL license you're using. GPL is about freedom to share,
change and improve. Your "let me know the usage" and "maybe release a free
edition with limited functionality" are against GPL spirit and sounds like more
"freemium" thing.

Read chap. 4 from https://fsfe.org/campaigns/gplv3/patents-and-gplv3.en.html
(https://fsfe.org/campaigns/gplv3/patents-and-gplv3.en.html) and chap. 11 from
your LICENSE file:
        A patent license is "discriminatory" if it does not include within
        the scope of its coverage, prohibits the exercise of, or is
        conditioned on the non-exercise of one or more of the rights that are
        specifically granted under this License.
It just not connecting with yours "Maybe release a free edition, with limited
functions". If this "limited version" will be released under GPL license, we
may freely remove your artificial limitations and keep a note about "Original
version by Ying LEE ", improve it significantly in one or other way and
redistribute under GPLv3 license. This is called "forking" and allowed by GPL:
http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/234026/forking-gpl-project-do-i-have-full-rights-on-the-new-fork-or-still-dependencies

(http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/234026/forking-gpl-project-do-i-have-full-rights-on-the-new-fork-or-still-dependencies)

So either remove these lines and grant unlimited usage, modification and
(re)share rights of "your patented thing" to everyone under GPLv3 terms (to
fully conform), or remove your code, so no one will have problems from using
your code.

BTW, already forked this repo and made screenshots that this was GPLv3'ed. In
case you decide to change licensing terms, I may still freely use, modify and
redistribute your code until the point of licensing changes (e.g. I may do
these things with today's code, but if you change license tomorrow, I can't do
these things with tomorrow's code), even if I rename my module to something
like mod_extendedhelpdesksuperroles, but under GPLv3 and with pointing to
original project.

Sorry if I hurt someone, but this is a case of total GPL misunderstanding and
possible preparations for later patent trolling.