We are pleased to announce a new minor release from our stable branch.
This release contains a bunch of bug fixes, a brief summary of them follows:
- HTTP parser: Improve buffering of incoming HTTP data and add size
- sessionmanager: Fix for an issue which caused people to be kicked
from conferences if mod_smacks was enabled (#648)
- Dependencies: Workaround for compatibility with LuaSec 0.6 (#749)
- MUC: Accept missing form as "instant room" request (#377)
- C2S: Fix issues with destroying disconnected connections (#590), (#641)
- mod_privacy: Fix selection of the top resource(s) #694
- mod_presence: Make sure both users get each others presence after
adding each other (#673)
- mod_http_files: Fix traceback when serving a non-wildcard path (#611)
- mod_http_files: Preserve a trailing slash in paths (#639)
- util.datamanager: Fix error handling (#632)
- net.server_event: Fix internal socket API to allow writing from
socket.ondrain callback (#661)
- net.server_event: Fix timeout (commit 1909bde0e79f)
- net.server_event: Fix traceback due to write during TLS handshake
- net.server_event: Fix buffer length check (commit 206f9b0485ad)
As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our
download page: https://prosody.im/download
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release,
let us know! https://prosody.im/discuss
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/prosody-dev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.