Hi folks,

We are pleased to announce our first release of 2017 - Prosody 0.9.12!

This release fixes a few minor issues, and fixes valid certificates
failing to verify correctly when Prosody 0.9.x is used with LuaSec 0.6.

A summary of changes since the previous release:

Minor changes

-   Dependencies: Fix certificate verification failures when using
    LuaSec 0.6 (fixes #781)
-   mod_s2s: Lower log message to 'warn' level, standard for
    remotely-triggered protocol issues
-   certs/Makefile: Remove -c flag from chmod call (a GNU extension)
-   Networking: Prevent writes after a handler is closed (fixes #783)

# Download

As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our
download page: https://prosody.im/download

If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release,
let us know! https://prosody.im/discuss