I need some help getting a module working for prosody.

It needs to listen on a localhost tcp socket and accept http POSTs
with json bodies akin to:

   {"from":"8...@x.example.net", "to":"9...@x.example.net", "body":"Hello"}

and confirm that the to's domain is served locally (this install does
not do s2s) and if so, send the message.

Authentication will be done outside of prosody; the module does not
have to deal with auth, just send whatever it gets.

If the domain is not local, a 400 reply should be sent, with:

  {false}

and if the domain is local, a 200 with:

  {true}

and Content-Type applicaion/json in both cases.

I wrote a module based on what is in the prosody-modules repo, but
have not managed to get it to work.

Can anyone help out?

I have a budget for any assistance.

-JimC