> This module is pretty close to what you want, it should be a simple
> matter to adjust the accepted syntax to your specific needs.

> https://modules.prosody.im/mod_post_msg.html

Thanks.  I read thru many of the modules in hg, including that one, and
learned quite a bit about how prosody modules are coded in the process,
but it was not enough.

I have gotten a offlist reply, though, and expect the help offerred
there to be enough to get this completed.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cl...@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6