HI EVEREBODY!

  AGAIN ME. I WONDER IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME THE WAY TO SELECT A SIMULATION
MODEL
  THAT IT IS THE MORE SIMILAR TO

  TLC2201 AND TLC271

  OF ANYWAY IF I WANT TO USE A "IDEAL" OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER WHICH OF THE
  SIMULATION MODELS INCLUDED IN PROTEL 99 CAN I USE.

  I THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYBODY FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR ATTENTION TO A
  BEGINER'S QUESTION, SORRY.

  IRIS MEJIA