We use a number of different PCB manufacturers to build our boards. Each of
these manufacurers have slightly different capabilities.

Q - Is it possible to create a set of default rules to suite each of the
manufacturers capabilities which can be imported into the pcb design environment
at the start of each new design? As I see it at the moment the only way is to
set up the rules individualy each time from within the design rules editor.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.