I've had to skim the Protel mail of late, since I'm always late, so I hope
this isn't a FAQ...

Since SP6 was installed on my machine, the Bill of Materials Report menu
option doesn't work.  I can launch the process, and get the text editor
version, which will get me out of jail, but it isn't what I really need.
Anybody know anything about this?

Till later,
Scott.
`,,`,,
    Scott May.
    Hydrographic Support
    1345 Ipswich Road
    Rocklea.
    Ph  +617 3892 5610
    Fax +617 3848 5191
`,,`,,

In life, what you find is generally
what you're looking for.

So look for the good things.

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.