From:   Gene Silvernail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, March 05, 2001 5:30 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject:        [PROTEL EDA USERS]:  READ ONLY back again? or did it ever
leave

Whats with this can't write to a read only PCB file.

Running SE99 sp6 MS Access db.

I'm transporting my work home at times ( no life ) using a CD burner and/or
direct download to laptop over LAN.

As this design got more complicated I'm now getting can't write to the
backup up of xxxx.pcb file. Why in the hell
is SE making my files capriciously read only's.   ?#$!!*(#$%.....is it
ACCESS?

Any ideas?, or do I just go to the individual files everytime and uncheck
the read only boxes ?

Thanks Gene