The metric system is better and easier, I told my uncle on a visit in
Cleveland Ohio.
Yes, so people tell me here too, but this is a bullshit son.
Look they tell me that 1 gallon is 3.78 litre and a mile is 1.61 km. Shall I
go to the
gas station and tell'm to get 45.36 litre instead of 12 gallons.
Or do you think it helps bill more to tell'm it is 11.27 km to the fishing
place instead of 7 miles.

How many gallons of water is in your pool which is 50 feet by 20 feet by 5
feet ?
This is quite easy he said, I just have to look at the water-clock.

I gave it up.

In some states in Africa, they changed to the metric system.
The old version of the school-book : a lion can jump about 25 feet.
the new version  :                      a lion can jump 7.625 m.
you see the advantage of metric system !

Georg Beckmann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]