All,

        I haven't seen a FAQ list around (please tell me if I missed it).
        How about we construct an FAQ to help everyone out. I'm sure
        it would reduce the number of repeated and common questions.

        For example Ian Wilson's Footprint reply would be an excellent candidate
        for placement in such a list.

        It wouldn't need much work - if anyone is writing a reply which might be of
        general interest we could arrqange of it to be quite simply added onto a FAQ.

        The FAQ could then be available at a site and all new subscribers would be
        recommended to read the FAW before posting.
        When the FAW is modified a one line email could be sent to the group
        with the subject line containing the new question/top.

        Comments...

        regards
                kim
Kim Lester,