From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 10:41 AM
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED] '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PEDA] Does newest version of Orcad import well into Protel...

        has anyone had any problem with importing Orcad libraries, schematic and pcb
files into Protel99SE?
Conversely, any problem exporting to Orcad (newest version)?
Lastly, does the Spectra interface work well?

        Thanks.

        Mike Reynolds
Blazie Engineering, a division of Freedom Scientific
2850 SE Market Place
Stuart, FL 34997
561 223 6443   FAX 561 223 6413

* To join or leave this list visit: