From: Jim Woodhams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems with Printing

I have talked with christy at tech support. She advised me to download
service pack 6, which I did. I tried printing, still no sucess. I have
attached the schematic I'm trying to print. Please call me at 619-234-2554
or email with a solution. Thanks in advance, Jim

Posted from Association web site by: Jim Woodhams.

* To join or leave this list visit: