-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Xiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 6:35 AM

I am a newbie in pcb layout and making. Plan to make multi-layer SMD board
for a project and am using protel.
Where would I find a information on different layers like mask layer,
machanical layer, interplane layer. I have an very unclear idea on what they
are and how they are being used. Is there some tutorial somewhere?

thanks
Andrew

* To join or leave this list visit:
*                      - or email -