From: Coleman, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 2:00 PM
To: Support (E-mail)
Cc: Protel EDA user group Forum (E-mail); Bricknell, Tony; Eccleston,
Barry; Lagden, Russell; Tarpey, Bob
Subject: [PEDA] Bug in design manager?

Hi,

Little problem. Looks like a bug.

Using 99SE with SP6 on an NT4 machine.

To reproduce this 'bug'.
In the schematic editor, generate a project library and then edit a part in
the library editor, update the schematic with the modified part and shutdown
the project. As the project closes you are prompted to save the library file
but not the schematic and when you re-open the project the schematic changes
have not been saved. Trying to update the schematic again from the library
editor doesn't work unless you open a propertise box on some part of the
modified symbol and close it again, then update will work. The problem is
that the schematic can be changed but the design manager does not prompt the
user to save the schematic.

Tim Coleman
Crompton Instruments
Witham