At 01:51 PM 7/6/01 -02-30, Fabian Hartery wrote:

>I do know if it is unique to my installation, but the relative origin for
>the placement of power ties and grounds seems to change almost at random.
>What I mean by this is, the zero (mouse) location for the power tie changes
>and I have to recenter it on a schematic after a general placement. Is this
>a bug or something I am physically going wrong after say shifting a part ? I
>class it as an annoyance that slows down my work. Thanks for any insight.

I don't see this. But it sounds like something I remember seeing on a
computer in the past. The cursor was not being properly updated...

When power ports are being placed, the cursor pointer floats freely
(gridless) but the port itself normally sits on the nearest grid location.
So as one moves the cursor around, the port pops around; it can seem a bit
erratic. If somehow this gets out of synch, the power object may be a grid
location off. The problem *might* be with the mouse driver.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433