Hello.  I'm running Design Explorer 99 Spack 6.

I don't make many boards.  It seems that every time I create a new
PCB from a schematic one component gets placed with the text
information way away from the footprint.  The text information is not
visible.  I know it's there because when I do a zoom all the pcb is
much smaller than it should be and the size is determined by
where the invisible text is placed.

In the past I have overcome this by selecting inside an area and
selecting everything I can see.  Then what's left unselected is the
offending component.

Now I have a board where this doesn't work.  I know there must be
something out there because when I do a Zoom All I get an area
much bigger than the PCB.  When I do a report on the board stats I
also get a much bigger board than I can see.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem?  Will it get made
into a PCB if I get it manufactured?

Paul Gaastra      email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technology Development Group, Hort Research
Private Bag 3123            phone +64 7 8584745
Hamilton, NEW ZEALAND         fax +64 7 8584705

The contents of this e-mail are privileged and/or confidential to the
named recipient and are not to be used by any other person and/or
organisation. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail.