From: Kirk Haderlie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 5:40 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] Complex Selection

I am trying to move a set of components as a complex selection.  How can I
chose a pad of one of the component for my anchor point during the move?  I
would like to do this so all component pin 1's stay on grid.  I get a box
around the selection and my anchor point for the move is the bottom left
corner of the box, thus my components end up being moved off grid.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Kirk Haderlie
Design Engineer
Vivid Image Technology