At 09:07 AM 7/18/01 +0200, Edi Im Hof wrote:
Place a pad (on grid) outside of your set of components and select it also.
Then this pad will be on one of the four corners of the movin box and you
can use it sa an "on grid anchor".

The problem the user was having is probably related to a bug that existed
prior to SP5 or SP6, I forget which. The reference coordinate for large
blocks would jump to a corner of the block extents. The workaround at that
time was to place a pad with lower x and lower y coordinates (or higher
ditto), and include the pad in the block. But not just any pad. We needed
the pad to be of a size that would keep its *corner*, which would become
the new reference point, on-grid. A 200 mil pad would keep the corner on
100 mil grid.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690