How about MOVs (Metal oxide varistors)?

I have the footprint field for one schematic part set up as so:

MOV __mm __V Joyin disc

The first __ is replaced with 07,10,20 etc the second __ is replaced with
20,50,130,275 etc...

Lots more than 4 footprints (even more if you count different manufacturers,
like Harris and Siemens, and different types of MOV like the large Tag
variety, all of which have a similar set up for the one schematic part).

Tom.

-snip-