At 11:22 PM 7/23/01 +0200, Edi Im Hof wrote:
>At 14:25 23.07.01 -0500, you wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>>5. Every 15 minutes, the BKx files are progressively overwritten with a
>>corrupt file.  Go have some lunch or something and they are all
>>corrupted, depending on your settings.
>
>Protel is, as far as I know, the only software I'm using witch has this
>silly system.

Agreed, it could be better. The same flag that tells the software that a
change has not been made, and therefore the file will close without a save
warning could be used to suspend backups. Plus this would decrease the
interruption that backups cause, because fewer backups would be made.

The "once every XX minutes" option should refer to how often the program
checks for changes, not to absolute time between backups.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433