Tim Hutcheson wrote:

> Hi, Steve.  This design is source terminated, that is, it absorbs the
> reflections at the source, which is 50 ohms.  The resistors only match any
> residual difference between the source and the line impedance.  So if I can
> get that close to zero, they go away.  I'm hoping someone will say that at
> 133mhz, the process variations won't matter to much for short lines (which
> get a lot shorter as I eliminate the resistors - it really tightens up).

It depends on your tolerance for reflections.  If the lines are quite short,
just
a couple of inches, then it should work well.  You are not going to get any
closer than 10% or so, from batch to batch.  But, a 10% mismatch will not
produce large reflections, especially if things are lossy.  What are the
rise/fall
times?  Unless they are in the ps range, you should have no problem.

Jon