This is probably beyond the scope of what you are doing, but when printing a draft
layer over a full layer it gets difficult to decipher the draft layer as the board
becomes larger. Instead of the current draft effect there should be a translucent
effect
and the segmentation that is now visible in the draft mode should be removed.

            Frank Langlois

Project Development
P.O. Box 5582
Bend, OR 97708

Brian Guralnick wrote:

>     Now that I finished the Client Basic footprint generator, my next project is to
> Load & Save, Import & Export -> Color & Display <- preferences for the PCB software.
>
>     I will also try to make an 'Auto Palette' for the transparent layer users out
> there.  The 'Auto Palette' will make the layer you are working on normal brightness
> while making all the other layers half, or quarter brightness.  This is basically an
> improvement, or sort of like a middle ground between using transparency & not using
> transparency.
>
>     If anyone has some additional recommendations regarding an automated Color
> preference tool, please make them now.

> Smart Footprint Generator ClientBasic script:
> | Just copy this link location into your internet explorer address bar:
> |
> | ftp://ftp.point-lab.com/quartus/Public/ProtelUsers/
> |
> | QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.bas     - Protel ClientBasic script.
> | QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.txt       - added documentation.
> Brian Guralnick

*                      - or email -