Now that I finished the Client Basic footprint generator, my next project is to
Load & Save, Import & Export -> Color & Display <- preferences for the PCB software.

    I will also try to make an 'Auto Palette' for the transparent layer users out
there.  The 'Auto Palette' will make the layer you are working on normal brightness
while making all the other layers half, or quarter brightness.  This is basically an
improvement, or sort of like a middle ground between using transparency & not using
transparency.

    If anyone has some additional recommendations regarding an automated Color
preference tool, please make them now.

Smart Footprint Generator ClientBasic script:
| Just copy this link location into your internet explorer address bar:
|
| ftp://ftp.point-lab.com/quartus/Public/ProtelUsers/
|
| QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.bas     - Protel ClientBasic script.
| QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.txt       - added documentation.
Brian Guralnick