Brad & Brian,

I am subscribed to Yahoo groups from back in the SP6 Prerelease, but I
haven't posted or even logged in since.
The spam is sometimes but not always by any means, targeted at the EDA
community.  I don't know, perhaps it's coincidence but every time I post
here I seem to get some within a few days, and I get almost no spam here at
work.

One other thing, quick becoming a pet peeve....  Those of you who use
AUTOREPLY would DO WELL to consider that everyone who posts here does not
want to receive a message back from your Autoreply saying you are out of
the office.  Sheesh.  Either un-subscribe from this group while you are
gone or set your Autoreply not to reply to messages from this group.

-Frank

At 10:05 AM 8/24/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Ahhah, I subscribed to Yahoo groups using my home email. There I do receive
>a fair amount of spam but I haven't noticed anything in particular coming
>from ?.au. I always thought the spam I got at home was directly related to
>my participation in a few usenet newsgroups, hadn't suspected Yahoo Groups.
>I don't post through the Yahoo groups and only even signed up so that I
>could get at the Protel group archives and file areas. So possibly I am not
>getting the same spam that you guys are getting. I have noticed an awful lot
>at home from @hotmail.com recently, you'd think that at least Microsoft
>could block most of the spam from their sources, but oh no.
>
>Brad Velander,
>Lead PCB Designer,
>Norsat International Inc.,
>#300 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,