Hi,

For those who want to make life a little more difficult for ibsystems,

Copy entire message, including headers, and send to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I called Broadwing after getting a second spam and spoke with 1st lev support (all I
could get to on first try), and they indicated that [EMAIL PROTECTED] is probably a
deadhorse. They did however, confirm that they own the netblock upon which ibsystems
operates and gave me the alternate abuse address...(according to two people I talked
to, a cust support tech and his supervisor, ntr.net is an internal administrative
location which is more likely to handle than file the complaints)

According to the folks I spoke with, one should NOT add anything more to the forwarded
copy than the information contained in the original spam, so my guess is that simply
forwarding it should be sufficient...(how brilliant of me...)

regards,

aj