Everyone,
        I am making a board that has internal power and ground planes and I would
like to make an island that is isolated from all layers on my board. I have
made a split plane of both the power and ground to have the isolated +5, and
isolated gnd.  I just don't know how to keep the gnd and +5 plane from
invading. I have outlined my "island" with traces on the keepout layer. I
put one around the border and then I made an identical trace that was
separated from the first by 5mm.  If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Nick Cobb