Thank you all for your recipes to workaround the polygone problem.
But till now no of them works.

We have contacted Protel to investigate the problem.

I have tried different hatchings, different track sizes, track widths, etc.
but the problem stays the same.
When i set the hatching to only horizontal, i get unplated rectangular areas
up to half as wide as the board!

Under two circumstances the error disappeared:

1.) Increasing the width of the lines used for the fill to more than 0.5 mm
(20 mil)

2.) Using a clearance design rule, which forces the polygon to stay away
more than 0.4 mm (16 mil) from pads and vias.

Both solutions have the disadvantage, that the polygon does not pour
high-density connectors.

I will inform you if i know something new about the polgon-mysterie.

Florian