Hello all,

I just had our test engineer come and complain that his test software chokes
on the use of "A" and "K" for diode pad identifers. I have used A and K for
15 years and know many others that use the same convention. I assume it
originated so there is no confusion with C meaning collector. No matter, the
test software they use is called CBTEST in conjunction with GenRad. They
have not moved up to the new version which is Navigator and I hope that this
will be resolved, but in the mean time. Has anyone else run into this
problem and have any comments on the diode convention.
Your input would be greatly appreciated.

PS My test engineer is from Nortel, so this may be my problem....haha.

Lloyd Good
Engineering Systems Co-ordinator
GE Substation Automation Systems
2728 Hopewell Place NE