Hi Group

        I have written a simple VBA Script within Excel that basically
reformats a BOM from protel, using pivot tables etc.  Is there a way i can
either;

        a:  import the script into Protel and execute it to give me a nice
new BOM from within protel, therefore never having to load excel and
import/export files.

        b: call excel, pass the old BOM to excel and generate the new BOM
inside excel, then pass the new BOM back into Protel.

        c: an easier way of doing either of the above leaving more time for
the pub.

        d: something else.

        Many thanks for the numerous responses.  (realizing i'm a little
premature etc ;-)   )

Rich

Rich Thompson
Research & Development