Rich,

I don't have a solution to your problem as I do things differently here,
but perhaps
you could help me. I haven't used Pivot Tables with VBA before. I have another
completely unrelated task I was thinking of investigating using these for,
via VBA.
Could you email me a sample of how you used them in your VBA script?

For example, did you set the tables up in a worksheet and then access them
with a VBA macro or do everything in VBA?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

At 04:10 PM 6/09/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>         Hi Group
>
>         I have written a simple VBA Script within Excel that basically
>reformats a BOM from protel, using pivot tables etc.  Is there a way i can
>either;
>
>         a:  import the script into Protel and execute it to give me a nice
>new BOM from within protel, therefore never having to load excel and
>import/export files.
>
>         b: call excel, pass the old BOM to excel and generate the new BOM
>inside excel, then pass the new BOM back into Protel.
>
>         c: an easier way of doing either of the above leaving more time for
>the pub.
>
>         d: something else.
>
>         Many thanks for the numerous responses.  (realizing i'm a little
>premature etc ;-)   )
>
>Rich
>

>Rich Thompson
>Research & Development