Jim McGrath wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Has Anyone else received this messege? Last time I got this messege
> it was not my problem. I do NOT want to be removed from this list!
> I received 20 messeges this morning  and others since then.

Techserv's Internet Service Provider apparently had a link outage yesterday,
and so all outgoing mail was returned.  Their automated mailing list
software assumed that all the bouncing mail was due to the recipient's
account being closed, and is in the process of kicking everybody off the
list.  That's the sort of problem you run into when you let computers
do things automatically.  When everything works correctly, it does the
right thing, removing grunt work from people.  When something goes
wrong, they make a lot of grunt work for poeple to clean up the mess!

Jon