Hi

I am currently trying to create an A3 panel of 10 PCB designs I have
created using Protel99SE. This saves cost by prototyping several PCB boards
at once.

When I try to copy and paste the PCB designs using Protel99SE the designs
lose their connections to the Internal Plane (which I am using as a Ground
Plane).

Is there any way around this?

(I did ask the PCB manufacturers to place these for me as they will have
the correct tools but they refused as this design is a prototype only.)

If anybody has any suggestions I would be very greatful to hear them.

Thank you,

Kevin Blackmore
Design Engineer
Autogrow Systems Ltd