Forum members,

Can anyone give me a current status on what forum message archives are out
there?  I queried the forum admin a couple of weeks ago (below) but have not
yet heard anything.  Info/advice is welcome and appreciated.

KP

Hi,

I have noticed that you now have an archive and that there is also one on
Yahoo.  When I subscribed to the forum in May of 2000, there was no such
thing so I started archiving all messages on my hard drive.  I would like
very much to break this habit so I am wondering how deep your archive is?
Also, is it possible to get a digest of forum activity sent to me in a
single daily or weekly email?

Thanks,

Ken Pelic
Avistar Communications