At 08:15 AM 9/13/01 -0700, Brad Velander wrote:
>2) Yes, there is an independent Protel Users Association archive on Yahoo
>groups. I do not know how complete it is or any other specific details about
>it. You will have to setup an account for yourself and find the Protel
>groups. A search for the keyword Protel usually brings up the 1/2 dozen or
>so Protel Groups. The one that contains the archive is called
>"protel-users-PEDA-Archive". Having just quickly checked it, it seems to
>only contain messages since May this year.

Right. There are other archives for before that date:
protel-users-PEDA-archive was started to be a complete archive for
everything after it began, without the constant need to update the archive
file. It is searchable.

Perhaps one of us who has been maintaining the older archives will tell us
where they can be found, and they could be uploaded to the filespace for
protel-users-PEDA-archive, which would be a logical place for them, or
links to them could be placed on the web page that comes with yahoogroups.

Abd ulRahman Lomax
Chair, Protel Users Association