From: "Waldemar Kulajew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 6:13 PM
Subject: [PEDA] I Apologize, was: [Hello! It is Mechanical...]

Samuel Cox \"Sam\" schrieb:

> Maybe you can not get it to work right
> because you can not spell it right.

Samuel,

and al who are suffering for my terible english spelling and grammar or even
unintelligible sentences.

_I apologize_
_Realy_

For my problems with spelling I have two choices.
1. Shut my mouth and stay alone with my Problems.
2. Take my Problems to the Forum and shock You.
For My boss won t pay my for better speaking but for better layouts, I
chosed
the second. Sorry, I hope you will bear with homour (humor?)

And at least lat me say:
if you have got problems with my english, I ve got to. :-)>

For a better understanding.....

Waldemar