On 12:13 PM 17/09/2001 +0200, Waldemar Kulajew said:
>Samuel Cox \"Sam\" schrieb:
> >
> > Maybe you can not get it to work right
> > because you can not spell it right.
>
>Samuel,
>
>and al who are suffering for my terible english spelling and grammar or even
>unintelligible sentences.
>
>_I apologize_
>_Realy_
>
>For my problems with spelling I have two choices.
>1. Shut my mouth and stay alone with my Problems.
>2. Take my Problems to the Forum and shock You.
>For My boss wont pay my for better speaking but for better layouts, I chosed
>the second. Sorry, I hope you will bear with homour (humor?)
>
>And at least lat me say:
>if you have got problems with my english, Ive got to. :-)>
>

>For a better understanding.....
>
>         Waldemar

Waldemar,

Well said.

I travelled through Germany and Europe and was reduced to "Spreken zie
English", "parlez vous anglais" and "Non-parlo italiano" and I do not even
know the spelling. Your english is heaps good enough to get your message
across. I hope you, and any others for whom english is not their native
language, always take option 2.  Bugger the correct spelling and
grammar.  (That is not to say that we should all be lazy about these things
but rather that it is much less important than the welcome involvement of
people from all backgrounds.)

English speakers can sometimes be very arrogant.  That said I *strongly*
suspect that Sam was having a joke.

If you so desired I am sure that there would be many here who would be
happy to provide corrections if you wanted...but this would have to be
requested, off-list and very polite.

Good on you for sticking up for yourself,
Ian Wilson

PS I for one can see the sarcasm and humour in your email.