All,
        I have been working with Protel for the last two years and the autopan has
worked fine for me. All of a sudden, in the last couple of days, it has now
go out of control. If I drag a selection around the page I fly from one side
to the other. This is very hard to control. I adjusted the slide bar in the
graphical editing menu of the preferences and it has had no effect. If
anyone can help I would appreciate it. This is a very frustrating problem.
Nick Cobb