Nicholas Cobb schrieb:

> All,
>         I have been working with Protel for the last two years and the autopan has
> worked fine for me. All of a sudden, in the last couple of days, it has now
> go out of control. If I drag a selection around the page I fly from one side
> to the other. This is very hard to control. I adjusted the slide bar in the
> graphical editing menu of the preferences and it has had no effect. If
> anyone can help I would appreciate it. This is a very frustrating problem.
> Nick Cobb

Nicholas,

        just a question: is your choice in Preferences|GraohicalEditing
"AutoPanReCenter"?. It sounds like these, it will turn the slide bar off and
jump from one side to the other. And so It happend in the last couple of days,
perhaps ti was an changing by mistake.
        Yes, I know well becouse it happened to me  ;-)>

Waldemar