Hi

Can anyone explain to me a way around this problem please?

on final checking of boards i normally switch to single layer mode check
each layer in turn (esp silk screen moving designators etc)

why is it that in single layer mode, when i'm on say the top signal layer,
the pads still display as a multilayer pad (i have different sizes on
different layers ie smaller on top) but they still display as if they are on
the bottom and larger.  solder mask is also shown (and i don't want it)

Also, can anyone tell me how to (if possibly) assign Design/options/Layers
to a button so that i can have different setups and layer displays/colours
on a toolbar for when checking bottom silk screen etc.  I understand
tollbars etc but cannot find the process for these options.

Many thanks

Rich Thompson