Hi Folks, just a quikie,

A large number of the boards I make have multiple polygons on the same side
for different nets and they are not rectangular in shape. With parts and
pads everywhere, the edge boundaries of a layed polygon are not that
obvious. The problem I seem to have alot is knowing where the edges
(boundaries) of an existing polygon are when laying down the next one beside
it. This may sound strange, say just lay one over the other, but sometimes
protel wants to redraw/recreate the polygons and it may not draw them in the
correct order again.

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Saddle (In the land of Oz)
"God and Governments, be wary of someone who hears voices from either"