I left Accel/Tango,  and found Protel,  largely because of the TTS
(Tango Total Support) program,  and it's upgrade costs.  Accel lost a
customer,  and they obtained no further upgrade revenue stream from me.
Accel therefore got weaker.

Protel gained a customer,  got a new sale,  and has had been getting
an upgrade revenue stream from me,  since the Protel v3.x days.
Protel therefore got stronger.

Protel should be cautious in adopting the policies and
practices of the (weaker competing) companies it has been able to
assimilate.  They were weak for a reason....why would one wish to follow
in their footsteps???

If ATS is adopted,  and if it is anything like the TTS program
(as I begin to suspect it may be),  I will be a _very_unhappy_
customer.

---Phil