Thanks to all who responded.  I am corresponding directly with someone regarding
my questions.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Labrecque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 9:28 PM
Subject: [PEDA] Protel Advanced PCB 2.8 Questions

: Hi-
:
: I am new to the list and was wondering if there is anybody that might beable
: help me with some questions on Advanced PCB Ver 2.8.  I know it is an old
: version, but can't swing the $$ to upgrade to the latest.  I've been using
: Advanced Schematic for years, but now need to do PCB layout.  Not sure if I
: should use bandwidth on list with questions on such an old version, so if you
: could reply with direct email, I would appreciate it.  On the other hand, if
: people don't mind me using bandwidth, let me know and I will post the
questions
: here.
:
: Thanks,