Its far from handy !!!

When in single layer mode I only want to see what is on that layer - I dont
care about the other layers at that moment. I use single layer mode to
analysis routing and optomise routing - I do this layer by layer making
sure of this such as the shortest routing distances.

IT IS STILL VERY ANNOYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Wayne

                    "Dennis Saputelli"

                    <dsicon@integratedcontro       To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    lsinc.com>                     cc:

                                                   Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Routing in
Single Layer Mode
                    21/11/01 15:20

                    Please respond to

                    "Protel EDA Forum"

i think it is handy
doesn't a redraw fix that anyway? (i can't remember)