Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 9:50 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] bug report

I just found a little bug.

If I export a PCB part to spreadsheet, it works, but if I export THAT
outside of the DDB before "saving it" it exports a zero byte file. Also, if
I look at the .xls file within the DDB, it indicates zero bytes until the
ddb is saved. So the internal xls file has data in it, but the project
manager claims the file is zero bytes when it isn't.

Tony