> Is there any way to make dialog boxes larger in Protel/ When I
> have a list of boards to update from a schematic, I can't see the
> whole drive path e.g.. "C:\protel|xxxxxx\". Also , in the Design
> Explorer window, how can I keep the field listing full sized? How
> do I keep the menus in Schematic from rearranging every time I
> open a schematic file?  Sean James
> PCB Designer
> Telecast Fiber Systems, Inc.

The drive path window being too short has cropped up before and somebody
reported that it was a Windows function limitation.
The only work around I have found is to put each PCB/SCH combination into
it's own folder so Protel only sees one target and a choice is not required.
I haven't found an option for automatic field width setting in Design
Explorer and doubt one exists (or is really needed). I occasionally move the
vertical bar manually but most of the time I find it easier to drag the
horizontal scroll bar around.
>From my understanding, the customisation settings for 99SE are stored in
text format in *.rcs files in the ../Design Explorer 99SE/System folder.  I
have never seen menus being rearranged simply by opening a SCH document, but
then I have always left them in their default positions with only a few
extra items added in between. Commonly used functions have been added to
toolbars for ease of use.
Regards

Michael Beavis.