On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:42:16 +1200, Steve wrote:

>I haven't seen it mentioned here (I may have skipped over it) but
>those of you who are multi-talented may be interested in the
>special offer on the Protel website.
>It applies to ATS holders _and_ current P99SE owners. Sign up
>and get a free copy of Tasking 51 and XA C compilers.

So I go to the Altium site and the ATS members login fails. The only serial
number I found was stuck inside my P99 manuals, DId that manual come with
99SE? Don't know, I remember 99SE did not have an updated manual. Am I
supposed to dig around in accounts for a copy of a 2 year old invoice?

So I go to the UK reseller Premier's (horrid) web site and find nothing
there, so I call them and I'm told I should register on their site for
email notification of site updates (spam) as an existing user and that
would somehow get me the free Tasking toolset offer - doesn't sound very
likely.

Guess I will just have to carry on using the Keil 51 toolset.

Cheers, Terry.